14 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2017 7:16 AM by jejefernandez

Spotify Premium Activation

cobycristales

I have asked @talk2Globe on Twitter about activating my Spotify Premium but I am not getting any help. This Premium should be activated upon the start of my plan right? I tried the instructions they gave me on Twitter but I keeping hitting a deadend wherever I go on their website. Please help!!!

They gave me the following websites;

• spotify.globe.com.ph
      • spotify.globe.com.ph/tattoo
        • Re: Spotify Premium Activation
          xvin05x

Please try activating it through spotify.globe.com.ph.

First step is input your mobile number. Then you will received a code. Enter the code to  the website.

Then you will redirected to a page saying that you need to login. You can login  through fb or your spotify account. Once it was successful, your spotify subscription on the account that you login will became premium.

Hope this help

cobycristales

I have ben trying that option for a week now and I keep getting this message.

Any workaround on this?

Sent from my iPhone

xvin05x

Sorry for the inconvenience. As of now, there is an ongoing issue for the activation of spotify. Don't you worry, the free 3 months subscription would only start once it was activated.

cobycristales

I am not really worried about the free 3-month subscription, because my postpaid plan has a Spotify Premium as part of its bundle. I have not been able to use that feature since Day 1. And is what makes me irritated about this issue. It doesn't seem like you want to help me resolve this issue. I have been very patient about this.

You guys get me going around in circles for weeks now. How come the first representative who responded to does not know of this "Spotify activation issue"? Is that news only available to a certain group of people in Globe's customer service?

This is really frustrating! I got a call last month from your sales team saying I am one of your "valued" and "good-standing" customers and yet I am not getting that kind of treatment from you guys on this issue.

Isn't there a manager there that can resolve this problem the soonest time possible? I was an account manager in the BPO before and I provide resolutions for my customers to lessen the hassle and satisfy a customer whether they are a new customer or old (and the more when  deem this customer as a "valued" one). I don't understand why you are not doing everything to help a long-time customer here.

Sent from my iPhone

khayhen

Same thing happened to me. I have a spotify freebie good for 3 months for renewing my contract, I cannot activate my spotify for few days I even have to call Globe CSR to assist me with the issue. When I was at last able to activate my spotify, after many attempts.. 2 weeks after my spotify was automatically deactivated. So now I have to call their CSR again to reactivate. According to them I am alreadt subscribed and may now use again my premium spotify. Unfortunately, I cannot activate it again. Tired of repitition calls to their CSR, i tried reporting thru twitter, like what happened to you their instructions are of no help. And guess what last instruction made by their talk2globe at twitter is that I subscribe directly to spotify enter my payment details.. blah blah... So what does that mean? That if I want a premium spotify i just subscribed directly to spotify and not avail my freebie anymore coz you cannot do anything about it?

mattdailisan

Hi xvin05x , can I also message you regarding this? I am also experiencing this "Spotify activation issue" and it would be a great help if you could look into this personally. @Talk2Globe has not been helpful at all and this is getting rather frustrating.

Thanks,

Matt

jhiln

Same here, its.beeb 2 days my spotify still not yet activated

adriennemaie

Same issue. Already talked to CSR and talk2globe.

jejefernandez

I add for pack for spotify premium but csnt access is on spotify.globe.com.ph