2 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2017 11:06 PM by kceekate

SURFING PROMO GOTSCOMBODD70

kceekate
      • May 15 the surf promo with code gotscombodd70 expired (lasted 4 days)
      • May 15 Reloaded Php80.00 then registered again 1gb or 1000MB – since walang signal I wasn’t able to access anything until 9:00pm. Played foodstreet app ng 1 hr.
      • May 16 same, just accessed foodstreet for several hours like 4hrs, after which a notification came up saying that I’ve already consumed the 1GB allocation.
      • May 16 of the same date I redeemed a promo gosurf15, 40MB. 40minutes after a notification again stating that it was again consumed. FYI I didn’t use my net to that registration I was saving it sana for waze paguwi.
      • May 17 12:30PM Reloaded Php80.00 then registered again 1gb or 1000MB – same activity played Foodstreet, accessed spotify for 20mins. 6:49PM notification from globe came in stating that I only have 13.6MB left out of the 1000MB, for merely the activity I mentioned.

The activity mentioned above are the registrations I made using my pocket wifi

• May 17 8:09PM – feeling frustrated I redeemed a promo gosurf15, 40MB using my Mobile phone’s number. And that same night played Foodstreet for 4hrs accessed messenger in the morning to answer Globe’s response re my concern, as I drive to work I also used Spotify for 1hr. And then I even forwarded a screenshot of my mobile screen to Globe, afterwhich I accessed Spotify again; it got consumed at 11:37AM. A lot of activity for a 40MB compared to the 1GB registration.

Here’s another point

• Last May 16, after all that surfing promo got consumed, nagdecide ako to connect sa pocket wifi ng mother ko. 3 kami naka connect; Ako my mother and my father. But it’s different hindi naman naconsume ‘agad-agad’ promo nila (at hindi sila naka unli ha).

I emailed NTC nalang as advise by tita who's working there.. wala naman kasi alam mga CSR lagi nilang sinasabi na kasi daw wala ng free FB... Hello di ako mahilig mag FB saka sa sobrang bagal ng net di gagana ang autoplay duh!