0 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2017 2:57 PM by jgpadilla04

Escalation to Globe Executive and NTC

jgpadilla04

Im about to go to NTC website to submit a complaint about globe because of my issue with their service.

Last May 6, 2017, my home globe broadband and landline has no service. I called and the rep said that it will schedule it on May 8, 2017 but no one came. However, landline and internet's service is back. But, on May 10, 2017 there is no service again. So, we reported it on May 11, 2017 (because we dont have time on May 10) and the rep said a technician will fix it on May 14, 2017. But still, no one came and no one contacted me. We called again on May 15, 2017 and the rep said they will send a technician tomorrow but still, no one came and no one contacted me. We called everyday since then and the rep is always saying a technician will come tomorrow and fix it but there is no one coming in to fix it! Very bad service! Letting your customer call you everyday just to fix the issue! I got an issue before that something is being charged to me every month that were not supposed to and when i requested for adjustment, it took me 3 months calling them from time to time but still nothing was adjusted! And here i am again calling my issues with globe and nothing is being done to solve it! Im looking to cut my ties with globe and report this to NTC!