0 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2017 5:12 PM by therfp

Hello globe, my family is a fellow globe user so we trust your company so much. You know, these past few days, I, myself experienced some sort of internet slow down, because from 250kbps (pretty far from the promised 3mbps), I'm getting 15-120kbps w/c is

therfp

My question is that is there any way to make our internet as fast as before? (w/o adding monthly fee), Hello globe, my family is a fellow globe user so we trust your company so much. You know, these past few days, I, myself experienced some sort of internet slow down, because from 250kbps (pretty far from the promised 3mbps), I'm getting 15-120kbps w/c is a big factor due to the fact that I'm always downloading 300+ mb videos for our research. My question is that is there any way to make our internet as fast as before? (w/o adding monthly fee), Hello globe, my family is a fellow globe user so we trust your company so much. You know, these past few days, I, myself experienced some sort of internet slow down, because from 250kbps (pretty far from the promised 3mbps), I'm getting 15-120kbps w/c is a big factor due to the fact that I'm always downloading 300+ mb videos for our research. My question is that is there any way to make our internet as fast as before? (w/o adding monthly fee)