4 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2017 12:16 PM by ar4349

Rewards

ar4349

I was supposed to use my Rewards points to redeem but when I my points most of it got expired. There was notification from Globe that it will expire or this points will expire. There was no text message or email. I already called Globe(211) last April 4 (I forgot),, 2017 but until now there was no update from them. How can I have my points back? They said that they will call me but it's almost 2 months wala padin tawag from Globe?

• Re: Rewards
          akylstraight

May i know if the points that expires is from prepaid or postpaid? If it's from postpaid there was a text message sent to the customer informing about the expiration of the points and it is also indicated in the billing statement.But if until now you don't received any feedback you may call the hotline to make a follow up. Please dial 211 using your mobile, 

• Re: Rewards
              ar4349

Hi, it's postpaid. 50points po yung naexpire. and I did not receive any text messages that the points will expire. I was asking for follow up via twitter and they said that it's still under process up to this date.