3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2017 7:18 AM by [email protected]

Roaming Problem

casper2911

Yesterday prior to departure, have been register to Roaming my sim & I received a message (We're now processing your roaming activation request and you'll receive a text confirmation when you arrive at your country of destination. Once active, data browsing (unless subscribed to Roam Surf), Duo/SuperDuo, ringback tone, Share-a-Load and other promos will be deactivated. Kindly note that not all foreign mobile service providers support our roaming. To know if a country offers prepaid international roaming, visit www.globe.com.ph/roaming. Globe reserves the right to terminate your roaming without liability should it detect usage in excess of remaining load, fraud, or any kind of abuse.) But as of now my mobile phone with Globe sim card as NO SIGNAL? PLEASE HELP

THANKS

• Re: Roaming Problem
          casper2911

Any customer service can help me???

aim2317

Same here...

We're now processing your roaming activation request and you'll receive a text confirmation when you arrive at your country of destination. Once active, data browsing (unless subscribed to Roam Surf),  Duo/SuperDuo, ringback tone, Share-a-Load and other promos will be deactivated. Kindly note that not all foreign mobile service providers support our roaming. To know if a country offers prepaid international roaming, visit www.globe.com.ph/roaming. Globe reserves the right to terminate your roaming without liability should it detect usage in excess of remaining load, fraud, or any kind of abuse.

jaketmabdxb@gmail.com

Same mine but last 2 days ago I activated my sim into roaming before my departure 3 hours prior. I received SMS it was under process but when I reach my country of destination nothing showing on my mobile screen any network signal.