1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 30, 2017 6:56 AM by janperzone

Question regarding an upgrade in my plan.

johnpaul915

Currently using plan 2499 which is up to 8mbps. Oo mabagal siya para sa binabayaran namin pero matagal na tong plan na to which is 4-5 years I think. That's why I'm planning to upgrade.

According sa website ng globe there are currently 9 available plans sa area / condo na pinag i-istayan ko.

Ang pinaka magandnag plan is Plan 2499 (https://shop.globe.com.ph/products/broadband/plan-2499?option=8610)

Itong plan ba na ito normal na internet lang or it is fiber optic na? and ung 1TB na data allowance ba ay ung pwede ko lang gamitin within the month?

• Re: Question regarding an upgrade in my plan.
          janperzone

Fiber is offered in areas with Fiber facilities only. if you are to apply, huwag mahihiyang magtanong kung may fiber sa area at mag request ng Fiber connection if meron.

2,499 Plan comes with 1 TB data allowance with 100MBPS internet speed. You will have access to Platinum Hotline as well. You will have 6 months free trial of Netflix and Disney contents and 2 months of HOOQ. NBA League Pass is still part of the 6 months free trial by the way... after the trial period, corresponding charges will be included on top of your monthly service fee.

For more information, you may call (02) 730-1010.

(pwede na ba akong mag sales agent? hahahaha)