1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 3, 2017 6:52 AM by janperzone

How to end a post paid contract, below is my concerns. ty

baclayojaime

Sirs/Ma'am:

thank you for being kind to introduce technical support on how to maximize globe signal of my unit. unluckily, there is no progress. I have been using now another sim and stopped my globe plan since 5 days ago. I have tried to reach out my co employees in the hospital where I work to assume the plan and nobody is interested. and worst thing is that I have to globe post paid plan, one is 599 plan for my kid and 999 for myself. all of these plans are of no use to me and my family. I will no longer use them anymore.

please advise what to do with it. How much is the computation of payments to close the contract? How much is my discount if I return the unit which is practically new? In the event that the unit is no longer allowed to be repossessed by the company, how much I will pay? Can I have an affordable monthly amortization to pay the unit? Or I do not know, I wish, you may enlighten and help me, at any rate, it involves financial consideration. Please be informed that my intention to enter a globe plan because I am an administrator of Camiguin General Hospital where every now and then I get several official calls and especially I make urgent calls in line with my duty.

In anticipation to your kind assistance I wish to thank you very much and may God bless you.

Jaime M. Baclayo

Message was edited by: baclayojaime

• Re: How to end a post paid contract, below is my concerns. ty
          janperzone

You need to call (02) 730-1300 if you wish to terminate or inquire for termination process of your postpaid mobile or Broadband subscription with Globe. If you are already out of contract, you only need to pay the outstanding balance of the account. If you are still within contract, pre-termination fee depends on the per account and remaining months of contract. handset provided along with your plan cannot be returned thus you will have to pay the remaining amortized months. BTW, provided hotline above will provide you options and possible offers specially if you call them now.