3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2017 12:59 PM by ChitoReyes

how to retrieve my globe number prepaid

charmstamaria

hi. nanakaw po ang cp ko today. gusto ko po sana ma retrieve po yung number ko.. possible po ba yun?

• Re: how to retrieve my globe number prepaid
          ChitoReyes

Make an affidavit of loss for your sim card then go to a Globe business center for sim replacement. They mayt ask you pertinent questions regarding the usage of the sim for verification that the number is yours.

kennstop

I have same problem. They requiring me to Affidavit of Loss. May template si Globe pwde mo gamitin, Ipanotaryo mo then dala 2 valid ID.

ChitoReyes

AFFIDAVIT OF LOSS OF GLOBE TELECOM SIMCARD

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)

_____________________________ ) S.S.

I, (Name of Affiant)., Filipino, of legal age, residing at (Address of Affiant), after having been sworn in accordance with law hereby depose and state:

That I am the true and lawful owner of certain a Globe Telecom simcard with phone number ________________________________

That I took pains to look for said Globe Telecom sim, but to no avail;

That I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing and to request from Globe Telecom to issue a sim card with the same phone number.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this _____ day of _______________. 20___ at _________________________.

(Name Over Signature of Affiant)

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me, this ____ day of ______________, 20___ in ___________________ City, with affiant exhibiting his CTC No. _______________ , Issued on ______________________ at _________________________.

NOTARY PUBLIC

Until December 31, 201___

Doc.  No. :  ________;

Page  No. :  ________;

Book No. :  ________;

Series of 20_______.