1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 18, 2017 1:42 AM by kurog

    Mobile Number


      I want to have this mobile number under my name so just in case I lost it I can get the same number

        • Re: Mobile Number

          In case you lose your SIM card, you only need to go to a Globe store and ask for SIM replacement. You will be asked for an affidavit of loss and some proof of identification. You will also be asked some questions to prove your ownership of the number.


          If you really want to have the number under your name though, one way I can think of is by activating your GCash.