10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2017 7:26 PM by truefilipina25

HOOQ not working????

talisay_z9

I subscribe to “Tattoo Plan 1999 - 7 Mbps - with HOOQ + Spotify + NBA LEAGUE PASS”  since Dec 2015

Since July 2, 2017, I raised the issue with Globe that I cannot watch movie online on HOOQ, Globe provided me with "Case ID #11393343" for it and then on July 6, they gave me this reference ID: QPJ17070000283. That was also the last time I heard from them. As of 4:09pm July 15, I still cannot watch movie on line on HOOQ. Do they run out of competent personnel to fix the issue?

• Re: HOOQ not working????
          truefilipina25

Can you provide more details the issue you are having with HOOQ?

truefilipina25

I was also provided a free subscription to HOOQ along with my Plan1299. The contract was signed on January 27, 2016 and I was guaranteed a 2 year subscription to HOOQ.

Last week, I tried logging in to my HOOQ account and was informed that I no longer have a valid subscription. I contacted HOOQ and was told by their Customer Service Support Team that Globe has pulled the plug on my subscription after only 18 months, 6 months shy of what Globe agreed to provide me..

I'm curious to know if others are encountering the same thing. If so, this needs to be addressed by Globe and those subscriptions should be returned ASAP.

truefilipina25

Like you, I have also tried to get more information from Globe but they refuse to address the issue, only giving me a case ID number and a resolution number but the resolution they came up with did nothing to solve the problem with my HOOQ subscription. Again I contacted HOOQ to ask about this and was told that GLOBE will not send them the confirmation number, even though HOOQ and myself have requested it..

truefilipina25

tatlisay, go to your HOOQ account and click on "My account", then click on "Subscriptions". Reply me back with what it says in the "Subscriptions" column.

truefilipina25

I'm guessing Globe has also pulled the plug on your subscriptions..

talisay_z9

This is probably what happened, but they are just playing dumb!

On my Hooq "Transaction  History" I read the below text!

Based on it, the subscription ends last June 30, 2017 hence, I cannot watch anymore programs.

"Subscription Purchase

Broadband Hardbundle

20-12-2015 to 30-06-2017

TRANSACTION DATE

20-12-2015

TRANSACTION ID

PAID BY

Voucher"

truefilipina25

So your HOOQ subscription was ended by Globe on June 30th, 2017, about 3 weeks ago. This is very strange, because my HOOQ subscription, ended on the exact same day. I checked up on it and sure enough, it ended on June 30, 2017. I wonder how many other HOOQ subscribers Globe Telecom has done this too. Anyone else out there experiencing the same issue??

truefilipina25

Here is the message I received back from HOOQ.. Apparently it is Globe who has ened the subscriptions, not HOOQ, so we can all blame Globe.

Hey there, Sonia!

Thank you for having the time in getting back to us on this note. We do apologize if this has taken quite an amount of your time but not to worry, we have your back on this still.

Regarding the removal of subscriptions, I would just like to clear out that HOOQ and Globe are two different entities. Any form of account modification is with their end, since it's bundled with their plan. We (HOOQ) mainly provides the content that you see that is made available via the HOOQ app. We have no right or authority to remove any form of subscription or service from a customer that is being serviced by the local carrier.

The only time that we can actually make any alterations or modifications is if the subscriber is directly purchasing a subscription to us, and not as a freebie from a local carrier.

At this point in time, we have not gotten any word from the Globe Support Team, but we will send them a follow up regarding this matter.

Regards,
                        HOOQ Support

talisay_z9

Hooq is right, as far as they are concerned, you are not really a direct subscriber to them. As long as the Globe arrangement with them is in place, then we as Globe subscriber who are entitled to Hooq, should be able to watch Hooq programs.

I made another follow up and I still get the same reply.

"We apologize if it took us too long to resolve this. We ask for your patience while we are coordinating to our support team. Please note that we are doing everything to resolve your concern."

truefilipina25

Oh definitely, it's Globes fault all the way, they are the ones who are ultimately responsible for not providing the subscriptions that they agreed to when we signed our contracts. I'm thinking there must be hundreds if not thousands of people like us that they have done the same to. Lets keep this thread open and active, I know Globe is monitoring this thread so maybe if enough people complain, they will be forced to add back the subscriptions that they took away. They should honor their word.