3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2017 3:30 PM by janperzone

hi

dththreat

hello, can globe replace my sim card that has no signal.. with the same number? coz i cant able to receive the confirmation code from my gmail thanks

• Re: hi
          janperzone

if due to defective or damage SIM, YES.. just bring the actual SIM to any nearest Globe store..

if due to terminated/deactivated SIM due to no reloading activity for more than 120 days.. NO... just buy new SIM with different number..

If you no longer have access to recovery email address or phone number for Google: After you select "I don't know my password," and enter your username, we offer you recovery options in order to access your account. If you can't access these recovery options, you can click the link at the bottom of the page to verify your identity. You’ll then be given a series of questions to verify that you own the account. Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure your answers are accurate. If you’re unsure about an answer, provide your best guess. It also helps to submit your answers from a computer you've used in the past.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1723426