5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2017 3:20 PM by ChitoReyes

New Globe Anti-Bill shock

esminio.caberto

Are you aware that anti bill shock of Globe has been updated just this July 31, 2017?

Can someone explain? Dati kasi 1001 lang ang on top ko sa MRF ngayon, 1500 na.

On going na xa pero hindi pa xa communicated sa consumers nila.

• Re: New Globe Anti-Bill shock
          abbierivero

For new subscribers ba ito??

erbz002

meron pa ANTI BILL SHOCK ngayon boos??balak ko kac mag apply

kikkawable

I just called their hotline earlier and based from Charm, the agent I talked to, nag start daw yung bagong anti bill shock last July 27. I have been a globe subscriber for the past 2 years and ever since yung anti bill shock ko is plus 501 lang on top of my Unlisurf999 plan. So I am paying 1500 monthly. Laking gulat ko kanina nung nag check ako nang bill ko, all of a sudden I owe globe 4500 for this month? Takte! So, I called them an apparently, they've been charging me 1500 on top of my 999 plan instead of the usual 501 pesos only. Are they even allowed to modify that eh we are old subscribers naman, tapos wala pa talagang notification regarding this. Haaay naku mga kawatan.

esminio.caberto

if unlimited ka na before at hindi ka nagchange dapat itinawag mo and stand

by it else, u ask them na regardless kung magkano ang nag consume mo ang

babayaran mo is 999 since its already unlimited and no anti bill shock for

that amount

On Friday, 3 November 2017, kikkawable <[email protected]>

ChitoReyes

I've been fighting Globe on that and just for your info (I've been a subscriber of their unlimited data data since 2006) they would invoke the Fair Use Policy in which the implementing regulations are not specified in the agreements we sign and therefore globe would insist that the definition could change even without prior notice.

For the past 5 years, Globe has changed its implementation of the Fair Use Policy for data at least 6 times already,.