3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2017 9:00 AM by rodrod03

Manage Account

rodrod03

How to manage or view my account (e.g. billings, usage limits/current usage of mbs/gbs, etc.) in my Globe At Home Plan 1299 5mbps 300gb?

• Re: Manage Account
          rodrod03

Ito po bang community wala man lang representative from Globe??

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Manage Account
            ramlars2016

LTE po yan?

I'm not a globe rep ha (marami nga ako issues sa kanila)

Anyway if LTE yan, i solved the problem by inserting the sim card to a smartphone and then downloading a data manager. Makikita dun kasi kung ilan nagagamit mo. But this may void your modem. So another solution is to enter the modem menu (192.x.x.x) and look at the data downloaded portion. You may have to refresh every month that particular option for you to be able to monitor data effectively. Call 211 and ask for the username and password of your modem.

If you don't want the hassle etong option is only if you use your laptop or PC and wala nang iba gumagamit. There's a free software called Networx. It's a software that records the data (upload/download) used by your laptop/pc. Unfortunately, it won't be able to record other devices. Best bet is to look at your device data usage and add them up.

The less appealing method is to call 211 and ask a CSR for the data consumed for the billing month. Be ready to waste 1 hour of your life though.

1 of 1 people found this helpful