6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2017 10:33 PM by ChitoReyes

Bill Queries

maelors

Hi! Ask lang po.. wala na po ba akong babayaran next month since sinama na sa august bill ko yong aug.9-sept.8? Dapat next billing cycle pa yan diba?

• Re: Bill Queries
          ChitoReyes

If you notice how Globe bills us, it is always a month in advance.so kailangan pa rin bayaran yun.

kurog

Looks like this is your first bill which is pro-rated. You still need to pay that amount.

maelors

Yes this is my first bill. What I didnt understand is, why they include aug.9-sept.8 billing cycle, that's suppose to be for next month right? I already paid it, called the hotline and ask if my next bill would be on october since I already paid my current bill including September and the CSR told me that they will still charge me for installation fee next month. I thought that there's no installation fee. I verified it alot on their sales agent before I decided to have their service.

maelors

Yup. That's what they told me but they already deducted it on my current bill.

ChitoReyes

What appears in your present bill would be:

1. advance monthly recurring fee for your plan (check the dates) PLUS

2. any usage which is not covered by your previous monthly subscription.