3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2017 6:35 AM by janperzone

Where to escalate?

goretti

Prior to moving here to Baguio, I contacted GT care to initiate transfer of location request for my DSL/Landline. I think, that was last week of April. I called the other day and found out that they are unable to process my request because the facility here in Baguio is full. I called again after a couple of weeks and was informed by the phone agent that they just need a specific landmark because the transfer should be possible. So I gave them what they want, I even asked my neighbor to let me use his wifi as I need to check google maps to pinpoint a specific landmark. The next day, I called again only to find out that the facility is still full. I let it go though I was already becoming upset because I couldn't start with my homebase job because I don't have internet connection. Then, a couple of weeks after, my sister saw a field techinician installing DSL service near proximity. So I called Globe again the next day, luckily, I saw the technician again, asked him about the availability of a slot for dsl. I was talking to him while I was on the phone with the phone agent. My only opportunity was, I didn't let the technician talk to the agent. He was servicing another subscriber so I don't think it's appropriate to bother him. But, he told me that they have available slots and even provided me with the cabinet number. I wasn't sure though if I captured the right details because it was alpha numeric code. I gave the details to the phone rep and asked to submit another transfer of location. My questions is, where do I escalate my request it's been four months and yet, I always get this response every month that the facility is full. I am extremely upset because how long would it take for me to get the service. Globe is soliciting new customer here in Baguio and yet my request is being ignored. And why do I need to call back to follow up on my request? The agents always tell me that I will receive a notification for my request. The area is serviceable

• Re: Where to escalate?
          janperzone

I think it's time for your to call (02) 730-1300.

goretti

I did that. Same result. I don't know to which department I should reach out now. Do you think NTC or DTI can assist me with my complaints? I think this stressful situation is already taking its toll on my health. I will need to have myself checked by the Doctor and get a medical certificate. They don't have proper escalation path. If the phone support is unable to process the request, it stops there. Nganga na lang.

janperzone

(02) 730-1300 is retention department and should be able to provide you with better option... now if this hotline cannot assist you but they are able to provide slots for new subscribers.. hmmm.. might as well terminate your existing line and get a new one... but before getting a new line and terminate your existing line, make sure that your existing line is out of contract or will be paying the pre-termination fee.. call (02) 730-1300 to have your account checked. they can also assist you with termination process