0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2017 2:10 PM by [email protected]

I recently purchased another globe line for my nephew. I was told that globe will issue me a number when i activate or plug in the new globe card. And follow the text instruction of globe.  I have paid the P 1,299 peso amount and was given the card.    Ha

simerc2007@gmail.com

I recently purchased another globe line for my nephew. I was told that globe will issue me a number when i activate or plug in the new globe card. And follow the text instruction of globe.  I have paid the P 1,299 peso amount and was given the card.    Half an hour after loading the card my nephew received a text message that he has to register the new card by sending 300 to a cell number. He followed the instruction of globe. He then called me and informed me on what happened.  My accusation is there is someone in globe in cahoots people doing this passing load scam.  It was just about an hour after loading the globe sim that we received the passing of 300 load message to register .  Someone in globe is sending out the info on new sim numbers. To GLOBE  Please investigate this.