0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2017 4:31 AM by hartneymolina

    Hello there!


      I am currently here in US. I want to dispute my gadgetcare as I requested it be removed in my account. My phone is already 27 months and I am planning to get a new one. How can I ask for the reversal of this fee?