3 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2013 11:36 AM by Manny

Tattoo DSL

oaba09

First, a backgrounder......

I applied last year for a tattoo dsl line and i got approved after a couple of days. Everything went smoothly until the installation phase. Globe's contractors did not arrive on the agreed upon date so I had to reschedule. I told them that I will cancel my application if they don't install the line on the 2nd day. The 2nd day arrived, and they still weren't able to come. I had to take a leave from work in order to facilitate the installation so this really pissed me off. I called their hotline to cancel but one of their sales reps were able to convince me to give them another chance. The 3rd day arrived and they still weren't able to do the installation. This was the last straw so I decided to cancel my application...

I'm now contemplating on applying again but this time I'm hoping that someone could guaranty that I won't experience the same bad service that I experienced last year. Also, I'm planning on having the wire go through my window(I don't want it to go through our ports since our internal wiring and ports have been damaged before). Will this be an issue in the installation?

Thanks!

• Re: Tattoo DSL
          Jeian
          Well, As of the moment.

1st concern - Verify your neighbors if the DSL is working at it's best so you cannot expirience that and Yes, New contractors and engineers are here so I am 80% sure that you will be installed within a week after Sales approved your plan.

2nd - Yes, You may ask the installer and they are the one who will do the work.
            hahaharvee

oaba09 wrote:

First, a backgrounder......

I applied last year for a tattoo dsl line and i got approved after a couple of days. Everything went smoothly until the installation phase. Globe's contractors did not arrive on the agreed upon date so I had to reschedule. I told them that I will cancel my application if they don't install the line on the 2nd day. The 2nd day arrived, and they still weren't able to come. I had to take a leave from work in order to facilitate the installation so this really pissed me off. I called their hotline to cancel but one of their sales reps were able to convince me to give them another chance. The 3rd day arrived and they still weren't able to do the installation. This was the last straw so I decided to cancel my application...

I'm now contemplating on applying again but this time I'm hoping that someone could guaranty that I won't experience the same bad service that I experienced last year. Also, I'm planning on having the wire go through my window(I don't want it to go through our ports since our internal wiring and ports have been damaged before). Will this be an issue in the installation?

Thanks!

Hi oaba09!

First of all, it's sad to hear that the installation for your last application was stalled for 3 consecutive times. Apologies on this.

Jeian is right, your previous failed installation might have been caused by miscommunication between the sales rep and the previous contractors. Right now, Globe advises you of your installation schedule through text (if you hand out your Globe/TM contact number) early in the morning. Globe will also give you text updates on the installation team's current location/status. This should prevent the experience you've had from happening again. :smileyhappy:

Manny

Hi,

When I use my Tattoo DSL phone to call mobile phones, volume is low or hard to hear.

Just want to ask how to increase receiver's volume on landline phone.

thanks,

manny