1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2017 8:21 AM by janperzone

    Request for compromise/payment installment


      I quit my job. I was jobless for few months and was not able to pay bills. My globe bill accumulated to 8k already. Can i request an installment payment? Or compromise? I have not been using it and it still charges me. I want to settle it but one time payment of 8k is too much. Especially i just got hired. I have other bills to pay. Is that possible?