0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2017 10:01 PM by scarletsnow

    Proof of billing address not under my name


      Hi! I'm planning to apply for a postpaid plan. I am an OFW. I only have my PRC license and passport as my valid ID. But I don't have any ID I can use for proof of billing address purposes. I also don't have a utility bill under my name since I still live with my parents. Can I use the utility bills under my parent's name as a proof of billing address? Thanks.