0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2017 9:49 PM by johnceldimaunahan

Why is there no Globe Internet available in my area (Brgy. Pinagsama, Phase 1 - Taguig)

johnceldimaunahan

Long story short, I have a SmartBro for so many years now and let's just say it's really getting old and really slow... so when I saw your Internet offerings especially the 50MBPS plans for the Internet, I am overjoyed so I immediately went to Market Market to inquire but alas, they say it's a No-Sell zone since it's already saturated. I went back 6 more times for the last 6 months but same results...

So when will you guys make the 50MBPS available in my area (Brgy. Pinagsama, Phase 1 - Taguig)... sure the area looks poor but we do have money you know and we would gladly jump ship from SmartBro to Globe at the blink of an eye... 50MBPS is something that I regularly get in Malaysia for a fraction of the cost so getting 50MBPS here in the Philippines would be a great leap in speed! I don't care about the cost, we have the money... we just want it here in our area since Brgy. Pinagsama, Phase 1 - Taguig is a great place to live where cost of living is very VERY cheap....

P. S.
      Paki-bilisan naman po. Gusto na namin ng mas mabilis na internet dito... Salamat po!...