3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2017 7:17 AM by ChitoReyes

Whats wrong with Globe's Account website?

chriswayg

Its impossible to login using Firefox, since Globe changed the site a number of weeks ago. Even on Chrome its very difficult to login to the account. Slow response, and no way to view the bill for the past month or more:

We encountered difficulties in loading your bill. As an alternative, you may request your billing statement in the Request & Modifications page.

• Re: Whats wrong with Globe's Account website?
          ChitoReyes

I'm using Firefox now... nothing wrong. Tried it also with Chrome and Opera and nothing wrong too. The opposite is true on my end where I found the new site faster to load than the previous one. I think it is also the general consensus with the members of the Globe Users Viber group.

chriswayg

from the homepage it tries to connect to:

https://accounts.globe.com.ph/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.globe.com.ph%2Fc%2Fportal%2Floginails

this results in an error message or a blank page in Firefox 56 on Macos 10.12.6.

In Safe Mode (without Add Ons) the Globe Account site works, thus I was able to identify the Add-On which is causing the problem: the uBlock Adblocker. The site now loads,

Most postpaid bills can be downloaded in Chrome or Firefox, but viewing the FiberHome or myStarter bills still does not work in any browser:

View Bill system is currently receiving an

overhaul and is not available yet. For now, you

may request your billing statement in the

Request and Modifications page.

ChitoReyes

I don't have a FiberHome nor a MyStarter account though I have 8 accounts registered under My Accounts with different cut-off dates.

I do notice though that the notice that you posted above appears in my account (not all accounts) with bills or statments not ready for viewing yet. I noticed that Globe would post the statement of account not on real time but several days to about a week or sometimes even 2 after cut-off date.

1 of 1 people found this helpful