4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2017 11:01 AM by chris_in_makati

Data roll over

chris_in_makati

I'm currently subscribed to ThePLAN 599 with GoSURF 299 and AddSurf 99.

How can I know how much data has been rolled over each month? This information is not shown on my postpaid bill and I can't see it by checking my internet usage on *143#

I just want to know how much data I still have available, including any data rolled over from the previous month.

• Re: Data roll over
          RNav

chris_in_makati Try calling the hotline to check with a CSR. Unfortunately even GServices and MyAccount are not able to show data usage under ThePLAN.

chris_in_makati

Thanks. I'm able to know find my data usage from my current month's allowance by going to *143#. What I don't know is how much data was rolled over from last month. In fact I have no way of knowing if any data actually gets rolled over.

RNav

What did the 211 CSR say? Is he/she able to identify how much data was rolled over?

chris_in_makati

I think I've worked out how to determine this myself.

You have to use *143# two times to get the information.

After calling *143# the first time you enter 4, then 11, then 1, and then 2. (Total consumable mobile internet). That tells you how much of your current month's allocation you've used. In my case the response is:

You're currently subscribed to GoSURF. As 2017-10-25, you've used up 2731.26MB of your 3584.00MB total data allowance. Your total data allowance includes your monthly GoSURF allowance, freebies like Facebook, Viber, Spotify, add-ons such as GoWATCH, and rolled over and/or shared data.

So from that I know my remaining basic allowance is 3584.00MB - 2731.26MB = 852.74MB.

You then do *143# again, but this time enter 4, then 11, then 1, and then 3. (GoSurf Shareable and Roll Over). This gives me:

You're currently registered to Pack - GoSURF 299 (1.5GB). You have 1943.47 remaining allowance. Your subscription auto-renews every month.

So if my total remaining balance is 1943.47MB and my basic remaining allowance from this month was 852.74MB then I can assume the amount rolled over from last month was 1943.47MB - 852.74MB = 1090.73MB