0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2017 6:34 PM by limgencocamille

Who's also having a hard time accessing their Spotify premium for their postpaid?

limgencocamille

Who's also having a hard time accessing their Spotify premium for their postpaid? My plan is 799 and the Spotify premium subscription P129/mo is included in the plan. I enter my 11 digit number thru spotify.globe.com.ph almost everyday but i am not receiving any sms verification code. It just says that my Spotify premium is already active and just needed to log in to enjoy (I did try to enter my 11 digit number using my mobile phone, my dad's mobile phone, my laptop but didn't receive any sms verification). I don't know why i am not receiving the sms from globe. I also called their hotline number and messaged their Facebook & Twitter but they all didn't seem to fix the problem. They gave me steps to follow which i did but nothing happened. The representative from globe hotline just gave me a reference number bec he said he did an escalation already and there would be an update either call/text within the next 24 to 48 hours.