If there’s no action, I suggest you direct this complaint to NTC. Just provide NTC with necessary details about your conversation with Globe like the dates you spoke with Customer service and the reference numbers.
We'd think that automation and online transactions with local telco companies would be much simpler to do things but unfortunately not on reversals.
There is a lot of red tape involved and a lot of clearances to be secured from the hierarchy of Globe that it is designed to easily receive but not easy to give.
1. Clearance to validate that there is such a request
2. Clearance from several levels to have it reversed specially if it reaches a big amount (like yours)
3. Clearance to rectify corrections on globe's computer system which is handled by another department to specially if you billing transaction would already reflect your present billing statement and automatically reduce the amount from your overpayment
4. Clearance and approval from the credit card company to reverse such charges assuming that all of the above have been done in the specified time.
5. If not, the cycle repeats itself and the telco hopes that you will find it so cumbersome that you will just allow them to treat it as an advance payment.
Happened to me with PLDT
Lesson: Be very careful when transacting online specially when inputting an amount.
Another issue with Globe's online Paybill system could be found in Globe Paybill Fraud Potential
Sir, thank you for your concern and suggestions. I already did fill up the the bill refund form, confirmation and transaction record on my payment and send it back to them together with my 2 valid id’s as instructed by them. And almost everyday i called them to follow up this matter, i even ask them if i still need to send them additional documents to complete the process but they keep saying it was already on process and there’s no need for additional documents as the request for refund was already forwarded to the Bank.