1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 24, 2017 2:46 AM by laaably

*How long does it takes for a mobile postpaid application to process? Should I stop waiting for it if my POC isn't replying to my follow ups?

laaably

I've been following up this certain POC about my Mobile Postpaid Application but she's no longer replying to my texts and emails. Should I cancel this application? I feel like my mobile postpaid plan order has been rejected. However, in this case, I think its really rude to left a customer hanging with no clue what have gone wrong with the application. I've been waiting for 1week now and continuously following up to that POC for update until yesterday but shamely, I didn't get even a single reply. Its the 23rd day since I've placed my order online I believe I've waited more than enough and my patience run as well. Whatever happened to my order doesn't matter anymore.

My apologies, I think this turned out to be more like a rant than a question.

• Re: *How long does it takes for a mobile postpaid application to process? Should I stop waiting for it if my POC isn't replying to my follow ups?
          laaably

I've been following up this certain POC about my Mobile Postpaid Application but she's no longer replying to my texts and emails. Should I cancel this application? I feel like my mobile postpaid plan order has been rejected. However, in this case, I think it's really rude to left a customer hanging with no clue what have gone wrong with the application. I've been waiting for 1week now and continuously following up to that POC for update until yesterday but shamely, I didn't get even a single reply. It's the 23rd day since I've placed my order online I believe I've waited more than enough and my patience run out as well. Whatever happened to my order doesn't matter anymore.

My apologies, I think this turned out to be more like a rant than a question.

- Sorry, I re-wrote it medyo OC eh. Can't find where to edit.