0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2017 10:24 AM by tatayrae

m a globe postpaid subscriber and i pay my bills way ahead of the deadline. Recently i exceeded the spending limit almost at the middle of the bill month (12 days to be exact) which resulted to the cutting off of my outgoing services..I just would like to

tatayrae

I'm a globe postpaid subscriber and i pay my bills way ahead of the deadline. Recently i exceeded the spending limit almost at the middle of the bill month (12 days to be exact) which resulted to the cutting off of my outgoing services..I just would like to clarify if a subscriber exceeded his spending limit due to excess data usage, why does it applies to outgoing calls and sms to all network when the plan applies to unlicall to globe and tm and unlitext to all networks. it seems unfair that those features were deactivated when it is included in the plan for monthly consumption, there is no issue on deactivating the data allocation and outside calls to other networks considering that it will incur additional charges beyond the spending limit, but the basic inclusion of the plan should not be cut off.. Please enlighten me on the matter..thank you very much!