4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 6:55 PM by jemajorina

"Best Ever" My Super Plan

supremacici

Got interested and tried making my personalized plan online. I chose Plan 499 and BB Curve 9320 with a 30-month contract. Plan 499 comes with 900 Peso Value (PV).

900 PV less 250 PV (for the handheld) is equal to 650 PV.

As for choosing my Combo, Unli Blackberry Surf with 599 PV comes first on my list.

650 PV less 599 PV is 51 PV.

With only 51 PV left, I still tried to add two Combo C (5 mins + 100 texts to all networks) with 100 PV. So I exceeded my alloted PV.

When I viewed my plan summary, the excess 149 PV was charged on top of my Plan 499. All in all, my monthly bill wil only be P649 (Plan 499 plus 149 excess PV). With that, I have my BB Unli Surf, Call & Text Combo and BB Curve 9320.

So I decided to apply personally to one of the Globe Stores. Got approved with it. But when my sim was activated, only the two Combo C was activated as well. No Unli BB Surf. Went to the Globe Store the next day to talk to a CSR. Asked why my unli surf was not ativated, and they said that I cannot exceed my alloted Peso Value. I'll just have to add it as a Booster which will add P599 to my bill (that's P1,098 for my first month!)

Asked why on Globe's website, I can exceed my alloted Peso Value and any amount will be added on top of my bill. So confused. I don't know if Globe's website has problems or the CSR was misinformed. :smileysad:

I was a happy prepaid user. Hope I just stayed being a prepaid user.

• Re: "Best Ever" My Super Plan
          hcescala
          Hi supremacici i think they are right, you just need to clarify that your priority 1 combo is the BBUnlisurf, and the other one will be on top of your bill. Another reason they did not allow you to avail the 599 combo maybe due to your credit imit
            RNav

supremacici wrote:

Got interested and tried making my personalized plan online. I chose Plan 499 and BB Curve 9320 with a 30-month contract. Plan 499 comes with 900 Peso Value (PV).

900 PV less 250 PV (for the handheld) is equal to 650 PV.

As for choosing my Combo, Unli Blackberry Surf with 599 PV comes first on my list.

650 PV less 599 PV is 51 PV.

With only 51 PV left, I still tried to add two Combo C (5 mins + 100 texts to all networks) with 100 PV. So I exceeded my alloted PV.

When I viewed my plan summary, the excess 149 PV was charged on top of my Plan 499. All in all, my monthly bill wil only be P649 (Plan 499 plus 149 excess PV). With that, I have my BB Unli Surf, Call & Text Combo and BB Curve 9320.

So I decided to apply personally to one of the Globe Stores. Got approved with it. But when my sim was activated, only the two Combo C was activated as well. No Unli BB Surf. Went to the Globe Store the next day to talk to a CSR. Asked why my unli surf was not ativated, and they said that I cannot exceed my alloted Peso Value. I'll just have to add it as a Booster which will add P599 to my bill (that's P1,098 for my first month!)

Asked why on Globe's website, I can exceed my alloted Peso Value and any amount will be added on top of my bill. So confused. I don't know if Globe's website has problems or the CSR was misinformed. :smileysad:

I was a happy prepaid user. Hope I just stayed being a prepaid user.

That's really sad. CSRs can be really inconsistent. The CSR should have double checked first. :robotfrustrated:

What did the CSR say when you mentioned that any excess should be billed on top of the bill? The website clearly states any excess PV will be billed on top of the bill.

GLOBE

Globe2

MirasolGhaladi
              You can opt out from or change your Combos and/or Boosters simply by:
              • Going to the nearest Globe Store and have our Store agents to change your combos and/or add-ons
              • Calling the Globe customer service hotline at (02) 730-1000
              • Visiting the Best-ever My SuperPlan Plan Builder at the Globe Website (www.globe.com.ph) and going to "My Account"
                jemajorina
                Do you have a twitter account? You should try talking to @enjoyGlobe or @talk2globe.