7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2013 1:04 PM by laife

bills for the month of april and may

kahrren
      Haven't received my bill for the month of April and May. I'm aware that there are some billing system adjustment going on but I'm worried that I already exceeded my credit limit. I only want Globe to send me mail advising my billing statements will be delayed. Did some of you experience the same thing? Can you advise me what did you do to solve this problem. Thanks!
        • Re: bills for the month of april and may
          hcescala

Most of us here epcxerienced it, what I did is call the Hotline and also tweet @talk2Globe to send me a copy of my bill for the month of March and April via my registered e-mail ad for paperless billing. I

• Re: bills for the month of april and may

kahrren wrote:
            Haven't received my bill for the month of April and May. I'm aware that there are some billing system adjustment going on but I'm worried that I already exceeded my credit limit. I only want Globe to send me mail advising my billing statements will be delayed. Did some of you experience the same thing? Can you advise me what did you do to solve this problem. Thanks!

Hi Kahrren. Some bills will be delayed. But don't worry, to minimize the inconvenience, we will be adjusting the due date accordingly.

• Monthly Paperbill Fee
              laife

Just wondering why I keep on having monthly paperbill fee if I don't receive any paperbill for months already. I applied for the paperless bill para maiwasan ang fee pero patuloy pa rin akong nachacharge nito.

• Autoloadmax Distributorship
                laife

Lahat po ba ng province kagaya dito sa amin? pag nagpaload ang sub-D sa distributor matagal bago dumating ang load? Magloload ka ng umaga isesend ng late afternoon. minsan kinabukasan pa kaya nauubusan po kami. kawawa naman po mga retailers pag pabalik balik sila.

• Wimax plan 995
                  laife

tama lang po ba na mabagal ang connection namin...madalas less than 0.5mbps lang ang speed. matagal na kami gumagamit ng wimax...marami na rin kami narefer na gumamit nito pero sa experience namin ngayon mahirap po na irecommend pa ito. maaari pa bang ma-improve ito? pano?