1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 13, 2018 2:44 PM by carlomora



      I transferred money from paypal just now pero di po nag reflect sa gcash account ko. Usually immediately nag rereflect agad once nag transfer ako. Thanks sa sasagot.

        • Re: Gcas

          If the amount has been deducted already to your PayPal account you can call GCash Hotline 2882 to report it. They will check the transaction and refund if proven unprocessed.