2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2018 10:08 AM by sarahlou

Please help me...

carlonuñeza

I have my old TM no. and leave it to my wife before i went to U.S., when i came back my wife told me it was lost,the problem is I cannot open my email accnt.cause they ask my no.and they send a code for my email.Is it possible that i can buy another sim card with the same no. that is already lost? Please me.Thanks

• Re: Please help me...
          carlomora

You can get an affidavit of loss and bring a valid ID to the Globe Store to replace the lost SIM. But it will depend on the availability of the number or how long does the old SIM remained deactivated.

• Re: Please help me...
              sarahlou

Hi what if kung yung may ari ng number is wala dito..like he has an issue kasi sa facebook account nya and the register phone is ung old phone number nya which is not active since october kasi nasa saudi na sya so ngaun he logged out his account but he cannot remember his password anymore and the system gave us an option to reset the passport but he need to confirmed the code first that waa send to the old number so since nasa ibang bansa sya pwede bang ako ung kumuha ng same number sa globe?or kailangan ng autization letter..like how it works?