1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2018 2:50 PM by carlomora

    No Billing Statement


      I made a request for the correction of the billed amount to us and we hav’nt received the corrected bill and yet we were disconnected.

      How much should I pay to be connected again?

      I have no current bill with me

        • Re: No Billing Statement

          Dial *143# to check your Outstanding balance, then you can pay even without a copy of your bill. Just enter your mobile number/Account number when paying.

          Payments for Globe Postpaid are accepted at 7Eleven, SM Bills Payment Center, Bayad Center and many more.