0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2018 2:46 AM by maryaleng

Why would you put unlimited to a promo that is actually not? I subscribed to GOTSCOMBOKFC99 which consists of unli data valid for 3 days. Its just my first day of using it but Globe texted me that they will reduce my speed to maintain wuality of service b

maryaleng

Congratulations! You have successfully created your own  promo with keyword GOTSCOMBOKFC99 via Globe Prepaid GoSAKTO. Now enjoy 20 Text to All Networks,All-day Surfing valid for 3 day/s. To check your balance or end your subscription, dial *143#. Promo extended until Dec 15, 2017

Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10481, Series of 2017. This promo is covered by Globe's Fair Use Policy. Tran. No. 224524209624044 (The promo i had)

Hello! We noticed that your data usage today has been really high. We're now reducing your browsing speed to maintain quality service for all Globe users. Please be guided by our acceptable terms on fair use for browsing promos, which you can read about at surf.globe.com.ph/fup. To browse at normal speeds, you can unsubscribe from your current promo by texting STOP <PROMO> to 8080. Regular browsing rates will apply. Try GoSURF50 for 1GB of surfing + freebie. Send GS50 to 8080. (This was the message that globe sent to me)