1 of 1 people found this helpful
Changing of WiFi password will vary depending of what device/modem you are using. May we know what is your wiFi device/model?
These are the steps how to change the wifi name/SSID and WPA-PSK password:
1. Open a browser go to this url: 192.168.254.254.
2. Log in your account.
3. On the left side bar, Go to General Settings > Click WLAN settings.
4. On the interface profile below. On the SSID, type in your desired WIFI name.
5. Next is Security type, Select WPA2-PSK
6. Then on WPA-PSK, Type in your desired password. It must be not less than 8 characters and not greater than 63 characters. A-Z, 0 -9, a-z combinations.
Ex. Akoaypogi220 or pinakamalupitnapassword
7. on the WPA encryption type, select AES
8. Then click on the submit button.
9. Restart the device then check if the Wifi name and password are changed.
10. Thanks for reading my instructions.
Globe home broadband modem