5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2018 8:35 AM by carlomora

    I have an undispensed cash from a withdrawal earlier.


      I supposed to withdraw but the ATM displayed na unable to dispense cash, however I received a notice from GCASH that the amount was debited from my account. What should I do about this? Should I call the bank or GCASH hotline or both? Is it necessary to go to the bank? or can I submit a complain online? Thanks.