0 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2018 8:00 PM by danhen

Globe never fixes my internet - what to do?

danhen

Hi,

Recently moved from Eastwood to BGC. Was told to transfer the address with globe - *Transferred internet after 2 painful hours of waiting*.

Was told to wait 1 - 2 days before my internet was back. *Waited 3 days - no internet*

I call up globe - tell them that my internet does not work *goes through troubleshooting blablabla* - Support says they will schedule someone to come and fix the problem.

(Waits for 2 days) - I get a call from a fellow that hardly speaks English (I'm foreign) - Try my best to understand him and to make him understand me. He tells me he is in Eastwood and if I can come down to the lobby.........

*I'm putting the phone down, suck my teeth, try not to let my head explode*.

I tell him that Eastwood is the apartment I moved from.

I call customer service again,  tell them what happened, they check the situation, and says "Sorry sir, we can only help you in Eastwood".

*I'm putting the phone down, suck my teeth, try not to let my head explode again*.

I walk down to the nearest globe store in BGC, *Explaining my situation* - Globe employee get Customer service on the line.

Repeat my whole story again for each new person I'm talking to.

Globe employees gives me the phone, I speak with someone on the other end of the line, they tell me that for my tower, they do not support DSL..

Ok......... then I ask her, well "what are we going to do about this then?", she replies "we will send someone to your address to fix it within 3 - 5 days.

*I'm putting the phone down, suck my teeth, try not to let my head explode again*.

I get a phone call later that day, from a person trying to verify my information, says that they will be there tomorrow.

Allright.

Next morning I receive an SMS saying this:

"Hi! We're sorry to inform you that we're unable to process your change of plan request at this time. Your requested speed/plan is not available yet within your area. You may check back with us after 6 months as we're continously expanding our coverage. Thank you!"

I go down to the administration office in my tower, *walk in see PLDT flyers and Globe flyer". Walk up to an office worker there and ask her if globe is supported in this tower, she verifies with her manager and the manager comes out and confirms this with me. I show her the SMS, she calls up other people trying to verify it, then I ask her if tenants has globe her, and since they ahave  Globe flyers in the office, surely the tower must support globe.

I walk down to the nearest globe store in BGC, *Explaining my situation* - Globe employee goes and checks if my tower is supported.

He comes back and says YES. He calls customer service and puts me on the line, I speak with a customer service representative that tells me now that the information I have been given by the other representatives I spoke to was wrong and I can choose any package that I want. I tell him, allright, just give me any package that is 5 mbs and under 2000 php per month, just as long as I can get internet ASAP. He says "Yes sir" gives me a reference number: PQC18050004832 as he assures me that this time this case has a ticket (I'm thinking, what the heck, last time they didn't care?).  Promises further on that this time, he will make sure that someone comes and takes a look at it.

Just 2 hours after i left the globe store I get this SMS from globe.

"Hi! We're sorry to inform you that we're unable to process your change of plan request at this time. Your requested speed/plan is not available yet within your area. You may check back with us after 6 months as we're continously expanding our coverage. Thank you!"

It's like no matter how much I try to fix this, they tell me wrong information, don't want to help, don't feel like helping, never tell me why this happens or that happens. I just want my internet so I can work properly through my online business without having to rely on 4G.

What can I really do now? Just make the switch over to PLDT and stop paying for globe? I mean they are literally the worst with their customer service anyways so I'd never want to go back if I leave.