0 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2018 11:22 PM by annvillanueva

do we have globe customer service email address?

annvillanueva

Hi,

I would like to clarify about my billing statement stated in the box:

Header 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5
      Due DateDate of PaymentBillAmount PaidExcess Payment
      March 19, 2018March 17, 2018807.691,600792.31
      April 16, 2018April 24, 2018806.682, 406.00 (accdg. to the Globe teller)2, 391.63
      May 28, 20182,406 (as claimed by the teller)3,000

Today, May 28, 2018, I was informed that we don't have internet connection at home. So I have to hurry in the nearest globe center at SM City Ecoland to pay the needed payment thinking that maybe, I was not able to pay my due. And so the Globe teller informed me that I have to pay 2,406 and a reconnection fee...and so I decided to pay immediately amounting to 3,000. Though I wish to clarify it thru their customer service but I don't have the luxury of time to do that.

When I got home, upon review on my receipts file, I found out that based on my advanced payment, I do not need to pay for it this month.

In line with this, I would like to file a complaint on how you handle the accounts of your subscribers. Your system does not generate an updated status of our accounts. I already experienced this once when I reported an incident that I was billed in which we didn't have internet connection for a couple of days due to some problems in the line within our area and the customer service at SM City Ecoland Davao were not able to locate the complaint details when I asked them to present to me the history of my reports/complain raised thru the globe customer service hotline.

I was very disappointed at that time though after almost 4 months of follow-up at SM City Ecoland Davao, they were able to deduct the number of days without internet connection which reflected on my bill last March 2018.

Kindly provide us feedback regarding this concern as soon as possible and your possible resolutions. Thank you.

@