5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2018 3:49 PM by Kenneth Chan

I cannot send sms

tin27

I cannot send sms even balance inquiry, anyone who can give me the best way to resolve my problem? Please help me up. Thanks

• Re: I cannot send sms
          carlomora

Please check if the SMS settings are correct. The message center number should be set to +639170000130.

tin27

Yes I did put it in correct sms center number..still I can't send SMS huhuhu ..but I can reload my number, receive msg we only outgoing sms can't go through..even balance I can't ..this Sim is really important..I can't throw it away or change number..what will I do ..pls help 

Kenneth Chan

Hi, Christine.

Ken here. I do suggest that you have your SIM replaced at our nearest Globe store. Don't worry, pwede mo pa naman i-maintain ang inyong number.

Also, double check natin ung settings mo, it's possible that your settings are restricting you to send any messages.

Thanks!

tin27

Thanks Ken just got the new sim from globe with same number ..they replace it as you said and it's free but when I used it and try to send SMS still I can't ..so hopeless in this case..I don't know what wrong with my sim when it comes to sending sms..I did also try to put my sim in other people thinking that maybe there's something wrong with my phone but still I cant send SMS using other phone...I really don't know what to..I can't throw this Sim away ..hoping there is still remedy for this..

Kenneth Chan

I see. It's best if we converse privately, Christine.