Hi pongscript, You can access your PagIbig Housing Loan Statement thru PagIbig Website, select E-Services and look for Housing Loan Payment Verification
1. From the link above, you can view your latest billing statement so no need to wait. Yes, you need to use the 20-digits Payment Reference Number to pay using GCash.
2. Payment will be considered for the latest month since Payment Reference Number is unique for each month, and you can only use the latest Reference number to pay using Gcash and it is only valid once.
3. If you have previous unpaid amortization, I would encourage to include it on the total payment you are going to make since only 1 Payment reference Number will be accepted. Let say, previous unpaid amortization is 8,000 and the current amortization is 8,000, you can pay 16,000 using the latest reference number.
Over payment will still be deducted on your next billing.
If you have clarifications, feel free to reply on this thread or you may also get in touch with PagIbig Holtine
I'll try this later.
Hello! Sorry, I thought this is for PagIbig Housing Loan, not for SSS.
no you're correct... just forgot that I was asking about pagibig and not SSS. got jumbled up.
Actually I was trying to make everything online.. from paying bills, paying sss/pagibig and bank transfer.
somehow this is what im able to come up:
* BPI(payroll) to BPI (savings) - OK
* BPI(payroll) to Globe Postpaid(2 lines) - OK
* BPI(payroll) to gcash - OK
* GCash <> AMEX <> Ebay - OK
* Gcash <> Paypal <> Ebay - not tested
* Gcash to SSS - Not yet Tested
* Gcash to Pagibig - Not yet Tested
* Gcash to RCBC Savings (this one failed as i open a new account from wrong bank, should be rcbc commercial and not rcbc savings.. rcbc savings dont have facility to connect to gcash, will wait for a month or two to prevent fees/charges.. and I'll transfer my savings to commercial)
* RCBC Savings <-> RCBC Time Deposit Settlement Account <- OK
* RCBC Time Deposit -> RCBC Time Deposit Settlement Account <- waiting for automatic transfer to happen
* gcash to security bank <- i dont think this is supported. so probably my best bet is to do ATM deposits.
* security bank to second security bank account <- OK
* gcash to metrobank <- not sure if they will support this in the future, but I already transfer my funds to different bank(rcbc).
I was able to make successful payment for Pagibig Housing Loan (via gCash App) and SSS via Text Menu(not sure what it is called, wap?) , actually I did last month, as I want to confirm first, if the payment made through.
With pagibig, you have to wait for the next billing statement before you can pay again, the excess will be carried over to next billing period(my excess is around 80pesos) but im not sure if you can pay multiple months like SSS.
now for the update of statement and billing, you'll have to wait for the next billing cycle before you can see if the payment push through(though I might be wrong, you can check the Payment Statement after couple of days).
On SSS, you have to generate a PRN number, which will displayed temporarily while payment is still in progress, once paid, the PRN number will be no long available, and you need to regenerate again. for PRN number, you can create one or multiple month under one PRN number. But as a warning, im not sure if this will create conflict on your SSS transaction, dont overlap months (dates). eg. June to August then July to September.. Im not sure how it will behave but better be safe than sorry. The payment can be checked on the PRN payments, the payment will not reflect immediately on your SSS contribution table.