1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 2, 2018 12:46 PM by carlomora

From USA, Still Receiving Globe Bills After Leaving Philippines

hagaroo

Hi all, apologies if I'm asking this question in the wrong place but I'm not sure where else to post it.

I need assistance regarding billing for a broadband Globe At Home account. I lived in the Philippines for one year, from November 2016 to November 2017, and I used Globe's service for that entire period. I was under the assumption that the service would terminate at the end of the year, as I didn't ask to renew it and my account information said that my account was inactive and the account number was invalid (screenshots below).

However, I've been back in the United States for over six months now and I'm still receiving bills, the most recent one being for P7800. I'd like to disconnect the service ASAP and see what I can do about this billing situation. I messaged Globe on Facebook chat two days ago, but I still haven't received a response. I also tried calling them internationally, but before anything I was asked to input my 11-digit mobile number, which I don't have (as I have just a data-only account). My account number is 867223923. I'd appreciate any and all help.

Josh

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 11.52.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-08 at 11.51.57 AM.png