5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2018 4:12 PM by ferdie18

I need help on this please

adwinranin22

Someone called me and told me that I was eligible for a RENEWAL of my line. To make the story short, I availed the offer and received the unit. When all of a sudden I realized that my plan did not upgrade by noticing my mobile data, since the one I applied is higher than the previous one. After calling the hotline, they told me that what I availed was a new line instead of renewal. They even told me my new mobile number. But requesting to fix this through the hotline was terrible! Agents were rude and they could not help me at all, even the personnel I spoke at the Globe Store, indirectly blaming me for what happened. I would like to seek your advise through this channel to know what my options are and how to coordinate this to the right department. Or if there is a way to have my new plan connected to my old phone. Thank you to those who will answer.

• Re: I need help on this please
          ferdie18

Your plan didn’t not what? does it suppose to be changed to?

adwinranin22

What happened was instead of processing my old number for recontracting, they processed a new line, so meaning I now have 2 mobile numbers which I do not want.

ferdie18

That’s totally wack. they might had some mistakes then. no one would take the said offer if they could’ve told the right thing, kasi that is so expensive having two lines which you do not really need. One thing i know for sure, everything can be fix over the phone for your convenient. Don’t just be okay with something you didn’t request anway. Let them fix it for you as they are the one who made a mistake.

adwinranin22

Actually yun lagi ko sinasabi kung may tatawag sa akin to offer a new line. And that is also what I said while I am dealing with this problem na sila naman may cause. Impractical for someone na magkaroon ng 2 numbers from thw same network. It does not make any sense actually. Ang nakakatawa pa dun di nila maayos agad. They have to investigate pa daw by getting the recording nung application na hindi pa nasisimulan until now. I am so frustrated, that I might file a complaint sa NTC for misinformation and lack of assistance

ferdie18

Shoot that’s sad to hear. Kasi their actions are so slow like turtle. Well magagawa nalang is magintay for them to fix it if not file a complaint to ntc kasi mas makakatulong mag file ng complaint to make the process smooth since sila naman talaga ang mali.