1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 15, 2018 12:52 PM by carlomora

Paypal Verification

rcapili

I used my GCASH Amex Virtual Card to verify Paypal.  How will I retrieve the four digit paypal code from Amex to complete the verification process? Whom will I call for this?

• Re: Paypal Verification
          carlomora

Hi rcapili - Welcome to Globe Community!

After you have been charged USD 1.95 (approximately PHP 97.50 on a USD 1.00 = PHP 50.00 exchange rate) for the verification process, you will receive an SMS confirmation message. Don't worry, that amount will be refunded later. A 4-digit verification code will be generated for your account in 2-3 days.

After 3 days,

Send an email to [email protected] with the following format:

Subject: "GCash AMEX – Paypal"

Message: 4-digit PayPal verification code request: (Your registered Globe/TM mobile phone number), (Your GCash American Virtual Pay card number)

After receiving your 4-digit PayPal verification code, log in again to your PayPal account and click "Get Verified".

A dialog screen will then appear; enter your PayPal code. If it doesn't appear, click on "Enter PayPal Code" right under the Action menu. A congratulatory dialog screen will then appear after a successful code input.

If you still need further details, you may reply to this thread or call 2882 using your Globe mobile. Thank you.