1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 21, 2018 5:33 PM by carlomora

I was charged P60 twice by GOOGLE SERVICES in 2 different situations

albert_gomez

Hi! Would like to ask everyone if you have experienced this and how you resolved it.

Last June 11, I added my Gcash AmEx Card to Google Play Store as one of my modes of payment. Upon adding, 2882 immediately texted me that I transferred P60.00 to "GOOGLE SERVICES". Of course, I got confused because I haven't bought anything yet from Play Store but they deducted me P60.00. I tried contacting Google Play as I thought this was their concern, but I think they are clueless.

It happened again when I added Gcash AmEx Card to Paypal checkout (not Paypal Account) last June 16. Upon adding, 2882 again texted me that I transferred funds to GOOGLE SERVICES. I obviously did not transfer anything but they deducted it.. on the second time.

Although P120.00 is not a big amount, I don't want to keep getting deducted P60.00 every time I add AmEx online!

Have you experienced this before, guys? How did you resolve it? Thanks for answering!

Photo Above: The first time they notified me about "my" funds transfer to GOOGLE SERVICES. June 11, 2018

Photo Above: The second time they notified me about "my" funds transfer to GOOGLE SERVICES. June 16, 2018

globelive tjofgcash Globe GCash