20 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2018 1:48 PM by Kenneth Chan

Complaint to Globe

rolfhoffmann

This is a complaint about Globe service and conduct of the peole at the service desk.

We had our Home Broadband installed at the 13th of April this year and had good internet for 2 weeks than it got disconnected because of a blured picture on the id  card. Having this rectified we being promised our broadband will be reactivated within 24 - 48 hrs...Buit nothing happened. We complained again and being promised the same  ( a activation within 24 to 48 hrs )  But AGAIN nothing happened.   We rang and complained Again and again we got the promis of a activation within 24 hrs  But Again nothing happened. We complained about 7 times and every time got the promis of a reactivation   the last was yesterday ( Monday the 25th of june. ) Again no activation ..

Now i am wondering how this can be happening. Is the Globe personel trained to lie and misllead there costumers?

We have paid the 1500 Pes for the installation so there is no problem there.

I just will say this    i have NEVER been so pissed of with a  company as with Globe. Now we given Globe until Friday to refund us the 1500 P and remove there ariel and receiver  or it will be removed by me and put into the rubbish can.

Also there are 12 phones in our family all had globe   but all will remove there Globe sim card and replace them with a a Smart sim. I will lobby all our relatives to do the same.

Now we contacted Smart , lets hope we get a better service from them ?

• Re: Complaint to Globe
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Rolf. Ken here. I'm very sorry for this experience. Don't worry, I'll have this checked for you alright? For now, would you mind telling me if were you given an official receipt upon the installation? Let me know. Thanks!

rolfhoffmann

Hi Ken  yes i have a receipt   well its the Service Completion Report No

dated the 13 April 2018. Ammount  1499 pes.

As i said we had 2 good weeks of Internet than it got canceled because of

a   " blurred" picture on the id card. The ID was a temporary one.

We told the service people then  as soon as LTO issues the proper ones we

will send a copy of it  which we did i think 2 days after the

disconnection  then we where promised it will be reactivated within 24

hrs..  but well you read my complaint.

Our last call to your service people was 3 days ago  Again with the promise

it will be connected within 48 hrs....Well still we don't have the Internet.

The last call was to a Rosell of cms  ( i think its a globe technical

service.0 on the 23th

As i said to Rozell if nothing gets done very soon we will ask you to

remove the receiver on our roof  The Box and the phone within a week and

refund me the $1500 or i will remove it and trow it out.

The application is in the name of   Honesto Lumabi  as i was told  i can

not apply as a  " Alien " as i am a Australian  married to a Filipino.

As i said i never in my live have seen such a bad service  and i thought

you train your people just to make false promises??

So lets see if we going to get anywhere with you?

Regards

Rolf  Hoffmann

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:07 PM kenofglobe <

Kenneth Chan

Thank you for sharing this with me, Rolf.

Alright, let me check this out. Let's chat privately.

rolfhoffmann

Hi  Ken  before we going any furder with this  may i ask what position you

have with Glob? As you can understand there are quite a few people around

who try to be importand and well really dont have anything to do with or at

Globe. Regards

Rolf

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 9:42 AM kenofglobe <

Kenneth Chan

No problem, Rolf.

I completely understand the cautiousness, since it's very dangerous to provide sensitive information in Social Media. Anyway, I'm the current moderator of Globe Community.

If you have further doubts, you can always send us a chat in our official Facebook and Twitter page.

rolfhoffmann

? so you are the chap on Facebook ?

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:51 PM kenofglobe <

rolfhoffmann

i will chat with you in a bout 10 to 15 min depends when i finished the

work i do.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 1:48 PM Rolf Hoffmann <[email protected]>

rolfhoffmann

Sorry Ken  but i am working with a Globe pocket WiFi and as usual it is

very slow on afternoons so i will try to chat with you tomorrow morning ?

Have a good day

Rolf

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 1:49 PM Rolf Hoffmann <[email protected]>

rolfhoffmann

Sorry Mate  but i made several attempts to chat with someone on the FB

chat  but all i got where computer created answers...No one actually read

what i wrote.. but asking for account numbers ect which i don't have.. If

my complaints where read they would know my problem and would not ask

irrelevant questions.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:04 PM Rolf Hoffmann <[email protected]>

Kenneth Chan

Oh. Alright. Don't worry, I'll definitely do what I can to assist you with your concern.

gine20

Hi Sir,

My name is Gine from Imus Cavite.  Are you from Globe? Ask ko lang sana help nyo. Sometime last May 26 somebody from Globe called us and told us na iuupgrade daw nla yung internet namin for free. Sbi  nla wala daw fees na babayaran.  Papalitan lang daw yung modem namin. So ang target date for installation was June 01. A few days later may dumating na taga globe at may dalang modem. After an hour ng pagkukumpuni niya sabi nya di daw mainstall yung modem kesyo may problem daw sa cable. After that we never heard from that person and i called up the customer service of Globe sabi nla legit naman daw yung pumunta sa amin so i asked the CS of globe na balikan kami but wala man kang text or tawag sa Globe to give us an update. Ang nakakainis dito nawalan na lang ng dial tone yung landline namin tapos after a week yung internet na nawala. Nobody from Globe is updating us. I called the customer several times pero ang lagi nla sinasabi na escalate na yung case namin but until now wala naman feedback. Online business kami so ang laki na ng loss namin sa sales. Imagine updated kami magbayad pero di namin magamit yung landline and internet na binabayaran namin?? Kelangan pa namin magpaload para makapag internet to check on our customers. Grabe wala ako masabi sa kapalpakan ng Globe.

Kenneth Chan

Hi, Rogine.

Yes, I'm the current moderator for Globe Community. Pag-usapan natin to privately.

Thanks!

gine20

Hi Ken,After calling the customer service of Globe several times, I was informed that our line is being migrated to a better facility. Globe informed us that the activation and Installation of our telephone line and internet will be  on July 21. We had no internet for almost 2 mos and yet we have to wait again for another 2 weeks? I hope you can help us by expediting our request for a speedy resolution to our problem. Our online business has suffered because of this. I hope Globe can do something about this ASAP. Thank you Ken.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 8:45 AM, kenofglobe<[email protected]> wrote:  

Complaint to Globe

reply from Kenneth Chan in Globe At Home - View the full discussion

Hi, Rogine.

Yes, I'm the current moderator for Globe Community. Pag-usapan natin to privately.

Thanks!

Respond to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Globe At Home by email or at Globe Community

Following Complaint to Globe in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Globe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Globe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

rolfhoffmann

Sorry   Gine  my Tagalog is very poor   kaundi lang po

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:04 AM gine20 <[email protected]>