1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 2, 2018 9:54 AM by Kenneth Chan

Internet Connection & Extremely BAD Customer Support

ning2ning
      I called customer service this morning to follow-up my request last to check into my line, as I didn't have my phone line for 5 days. It's the 6th day today. CSR JOSH got my call and after a few minutes of talk, he started saying "hello...hello..." I don't know why he cannot hear me because I can hear him clearly and can also hear the other agents.

When I told him that I also work in a call center and know this technique, of CSRs pretending not to hear and then suddenly, a manly voice just said that :Sorry, I have to drop your call as there are other calls on the line.

THIS IS SO INFURIATING. I HAVE NOT PHONE LINE FOR 6 DAYS AND THIS IS HOW YOUR VALUED CUSTOMER SUPPORT TREATS YOUR CUSTOMERS.

LAST NIGHT, CSR BETH FORWARDED MY REQUEST TO SPEED UP MY REQUEST TO YOUR SPECIAL SUPPORT TEAM. SPECIAL SUPPORT AGENT, ANGELO, PROMISED ME THAT THIS A TECHNICIAN WILL CHECK INTO THIS TODAY, SUNDAY, JULY 1. HOWEVER, IT IS ALREADY 11:30AM AND NO ONE HAS CALLED ME NOR COME INTO MY PLACE TO CHECK MY PHONE AND INTERNET CONNECTION.

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOU, GUYS? YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUCKS! GETTING GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM YOU CAN BE COMPARED TO FINDING A PEA IN A HAYSTACK. YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE! YOU ARE SO QUICK ON CUTTING A LINE IF PAYMENT WAS DELAYED EVEN JUST FOR A DAY, EVEN IF YOU BILL US IN ADVANCE. WE PAY YOU IN ADVANCE BUT WHAT DO WE GET IN RETURN.

NOT ONLY THAT, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE NEEDS TRAINING. THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE COMPLAINTS OR PERHAPS THEY GOT FED UP RECEIVING COMPLAINTS FROM CUSTOMERS AS THEY KNOW NOTHING'S GONNA HAPPEN.

WE PAY FOR THIS SERVICE AND WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED JUSTLY. MORE SO, WE DO NOT NEED YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO PRETEND NOT HEARING OUR CALL WHEN WE CAN HEAR ALL THE CALLS BEHIND. I WORK IN A CALL CENTER AND I KNOW THIS TRICK. THIS IS HOW CSRs ACT WHEN THEY DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER A CALL.

YES, THAT CSR JOSH, SHOULD KNOW WHO HE DEALT WITH THIS MORNING. HE JUST CANNOT IGNORE MY CALL. HE GOT IT WRONG. JOSH, I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOSE YOUR JOB BUT YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE MY BEING IRATE, YOU SHOULD HAVE ESCALATED MY CALL INSTEAD!

YES, I AM SO ANGRY! I AM PAYING MY INTERNET CONNECTION AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN. EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE (PHONE AND INTERNET) AND EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!

I SINCERELY HOPE SOMETHING CAN BE DONE! CURRENTLY, I AM HERE AT AN INTERNET CAFE! CAN YOU IMAGINE. I SHOULDN'T BE HERE BUT GLOBE HAD ME GO HERE!!!!!

CALLING THE ATTENTION OF MANAGER OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!! TAKE ACTION ON YOUR CSRs! ACT ON EVERY CALL! AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE ACTED UPON.

CALLING THE ATTENTION OF THESE CSRs: BETH (the one i spoke with last night, 30 June); SPECIAL SUPPORT ANGELO (who i spoke last night, 30 June, and who promised that a technician will check my connection this morning); and lastly CSR JOSH - WHO PRETENDED NOT TO HEAR ME AND WHEN CONFRONTED THAT I KNOW THIS TRICK DECIDED TO DROP MY CALL. YOU ARE ALL FOOLS! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO WORK THERE. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT PART OF YOUR SALARY IS PART OF THE SERVICE WE PAY AS CUSTOMERS!

I AM EXTREMELY UNHAPPY WITH THIS EXPERIENCE AND HOPE THAT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!