1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2018 2:05 PM by Kenneth Chan

How do I escalate?

lawrenaziel

1st I want to mention that we were having problems with our connection since June 17 and after so many phone calls, and 2 times of onsite visits, the problem is still not resolved. There was supposed to be an onsite visit on June 26 and when I called on June 25, I was told it will not go through because there's an installation scheduled on the 27th for the upgrade I requested....

On the 27th technicians are claiming that there was no one on the house (which can't be true beacause I was there the whole day)...so I was told by the CSR that it will be rescheduled on the 28th... low and behold, when I called the same day, I was told no records show that installation will be done on the 28th, but on the 30th...

The 30th.. finally, it was installed... but the intermittent issue was not resolved... I called multiple times and was told the issue is due to the pending installation that have yet to be completed and that I should wait for 5 working days... so I did..  called back and was told technician will be dispatched July 5...no one came... I called again and was told it will be rescheduled due to a maintainance going on...I just called back today finding out that the ticket was closed and that another job order is requested for July 8th.. 

I just can't believe how horrible this is... And I just want to know how to escalate this issue....