1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 6, 2018 2:01 PM by Kenneth Chan

GOTSCOMBO AND GOSURF FREEBIE

dyeyyy

Whats up Globe? I just have the guts to ask this.

Globe have recently (up until writing this one) having a free 2GB freebie when you register to a particular promo. This is actually good for Youtubers and gamers... but why Globe you have to credit the reward when the actual data allocation for the promo used up? I mean the data has been credited to to the account but it actually eats up your allocated promo data first before getting from the freebie. Why? For example, I am registered to GOTSCOMBODD90, that is 7-day 2GB surfing. If I have been playing Youtube for a pong time, my 2GB from GOTSCOMBODD90 will be used up first. So in the later part, I have no more data for my other apps. Can u just consume the data first depends on the app opened that includes in the freebie? It will be wonderful. Hopw this will be addressed soon. Thanks.

• Re: GOTSCOMBO AND GOSURF FREEBIE
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Jay.

Ken here. For Globe Promos, the freebies should be consumed first rather than the promo itself. It behaves like that.

May I suggest you try downloading Data App Manager via Playstore or Appstore? You can also check your current data usage via *143#.

Hope this helps.