5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2018 2:35 PM by Kenneth Chan

Recycling Unused Mobile Number

maria_karla

Dear Globe Management,

Kindly confirm if unused numbers (not used for a period of time) are being recycled? What is the length of time in recycling unused numbers? I would appreciate it much if you could response to my question as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Re: Recycling Unused Mobile Number
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Karla.

For the inactive numbers, they will remain inactive for a certain amount of time. If this number is reactivated, we make sure that anything related to the old number is no longer connected. As for the specified amount of time, we have no information about that.

I hope this helps.

maria_karla

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your response.

But will you please compare and confirm the response I received through Facebook messenger.

Kenneth Chan (to Karla Maria) 1 month ago

Re: Recycling Unused Mobile NumberHi, Karla.

For the inactive numbers, they will remain inactive for a certain amount of time. If this number is reactivated, we make sure that anything related to the old number is no longer connected. As for the specified amount of time, we have no information about that.

I hope this helps.

Response received from Facebook messenger:

Screenshot.png

The response says that, "we don't cater recycling of number, all of the numbers given only on the specific sim has no record and fresh.

1) How will you explained the terms reactivated and recycling, as per your GLOBE procedures or system.

2) Please confirm again that you do not cater recycling of numbers? (Yes or No)

3) Please confirm that you are reactivating or using old numbers in a certain amount of time? (Yes or No)

4) Please confirm what is your specified amount of time before you re activate an old number?

I would appreciate it much if you could answer my questions directly.

Regards,

Karla

Kenneth Chan

Hi, Karla.

Refer to my answers below:

1) How will you explained the terms reactivated and recycling, as per your GLOBE procedures or system.

-As I've mentioned before, inactive numbers will remain inactive for a certain amount of time. If this number is reactivated, we make sure that anything related to the old number is no longer connected.

2) Please confirm again that you do not cater recycling of numbers? (Yes or No)

-Yes and No. Mobile numbers will remain inactive for a certain amount of time. Anything related to the number will be erased and there's a possibility that this number will be reactivated at a certain amount of time.

3) Please confirm that you are reactivating or using old numbers in a certain amount of time? (Yes or No)

-Same answer with number 2.

4) Please confirm what is your specified amount of time before you re activate an old number?

-As I've mentioned, I have no information regarding the specified amount of time.