2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2018 6:18 PM by mjbalgoa

invalid sim (globe at home prepaid wifi)

carljr

ginagamit ko ung globe at home prepaid wifi last july 13, ngpaload at ngregister pako ng gosurf50 that date tapos pinatay ko lng saglit dahil my pinuntahan since then pag binubuksan ko sya red ung kulay ng e sa modem nya and pag ngpupunta ako sa 192.168.254.254, sinasabi niya na invalid ung sim.. help me please sayang ung load ko and hndi ko magamit ung modem since july 13

• Re: invalid sim (globe at home prepaid wifi)
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Cee Jhay.

Ken here. I'm sorry to hear that. Na try mo nabang i-remove yung SIM at ibalik?

• Re: invalid sim (globe at home prepaid wifi)
            mjbalgoa

INVALID Sim reasons will be EXPIRED or defective.

WORST scenario for EXPIRED SIM is Globe will no longer has that process on reactivation of your SIM. Expiration DUE TO NON LOADING OF PREPAIDS.

on POSITIVE SIDE ,. DEFECTIVE sim can be replaced with the new TM sim same number, contactc from your OLD sim will not carry-in but the your number and CREDITS registered on your sim like load/REWARDS POINTS and GCASH account will be credit and autamically transfered to your NEW TM SIM.

Seek assistance to the Globe Staff at any NEAREST globe STORE in you.

Just bring the sim card itself andi think 30.00 of replacement fee, okey! hope this will help you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful